2 kg ABE Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
Our 2 kg Dry Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher is small but highly efficient at putting out a wide range of small fires.
Where can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 2kg Dry Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher offers protection against the following types of fires:
- Class A – Caused by ordinary combustibles like wood, paper, cloth, plastic or rubber
- Class B – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as switchboards, motors and other electrical appliances
Where should I avoid using this extinguisher?
The 2 kg Dry Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminium shaving or magnesium
What does it come with?
The 2kg Dry Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher comes with:
- Wall/Vehicle bracket
What else do I need?
For Commercial use, this extinguisher requires identification signage and PVC maintenance tag. New Zealand standards (NZS4503) for 2 kg Dry Powder ABE Fire Extinguisher requires that signage is installed above the extinguisher. The sign provides information on what kinds of fire it can be used on and assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Invest in fire safety today!
We offer the best prices in New Zealand, so what are you waiting for? Fire safety is just a click away.