4.5 kg ABE Fire Extinguisher
4.5kg dry powder fire extinguisher is a very popular all-rounder, large enough to extinguish a decent fire yet not too large and heavy to be handled by all, the versatility of the ABE type extinguisher allows for safe use on A, B and E class fires. It can be used on fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, oil, paint, LPG, can be used on live electrical equipment fires, and ordinary combustibles like wood, textiles, rubber, plastics and paper. This is not your ideal restaurant kitchen fire extinguisher – use a wet chemical fire extinguisher in kitchen areas.
- Certified and approved: To the AS/NZS 1841.5 standard
- Easy to read: Gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Built to last: Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle, and lever
- Simple to use: Easy to pull safety pin for quick, convenient use.
- Easy to read label: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher
- Multipurpose protection: Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class E fires (energised electrical equipment)
- Fire rating:4A:60B:E
4.5kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Is Used In Areas Such As
- Shop front
- Industrial sites
- Residential buildings
- Heavy machinery