9 L Water Fire Extinguisher
The water fire extinguisher is one of the most efficient types of extinguishers for class A fires. Water can be used to put out fires that are caused by timber and paper fires as well as things like fabrics.
Water Fire Extinguishers are entirely red cylinder.
When can I use this fire extinguisher?
The 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguisher can be used on the following:
- Class A fires – Caused by normal combustibles like wood, paper, textiles, plastics or rubber
It’s suitable for use in areas such as:
When should I avoid using this fire extinguisher?
The 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguisher should not be used in the following fires:
- Class B Fires – Fires involving combustible liquids like petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class C Fires – Fires involving combustible gases like LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D Fires – Fires involving combustible metals like aluminium shaving or magnesium
- Class E Fires – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
- Class F Fires – Fires involving cooking oils and fats
What does it come with?
The 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguisher comes with:
- Wall bracket
What else do I need?
For Commercial use, this extinguisher requires identification signage and PVC maintenance tag. New Zealand standards (NZS4503) for 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguisher requires that signage is installed above the extinguisher. The sign provides information on what kinds of fire it can be used on and assist finding the fire extinguisher from a distance.
Invest in fire safety today
We offer the best prices in New Zealand, so what are you waiting for? Fire safety is just a click away.
Buy this fire extinguisher
Want the highest quality, lowest price 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguishers? Look no further than Fire Extinguishers NZ!